[Localization] (no subject)

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:30:45 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Hugo González <hugo.glez at gmail.com> wrote:
> apparently it's only spam ... not malware related.

I am happy to hear that.  I also serve as list moderator and I would
hate to have to cut-off our most prolific Italian localizer's account
:-)

If I were Carlos, I would still be concerned about how a spammer got a
hold of the lists he is subscribed to, as similar messages were sent
to other OLPC and Sugar lists.  It sounds like a mail client hack to
me, commonly associated with the presence of malware.

Just FYI, I probably refuse about a half-dozen spam messages a day
from the moderation queue for this list.