[Localization] Recent Localization activity

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 10:05:41 EST 2012

Dear Localizers,

I'd like to thank all of the teams that are making great progress.
The Armenian team made awesome strides towards the end of the year and
the Polish team is doing terrific work,  It is really nice to see
activity in some languages that have been quiet for a while (e.g.
Russian, Indonesian, Mongolian, Chinese and Vietnamese), please keep
up the good work.

While Glucose 0.94 is the version that is currently being built into
distributions, the most current Glucose project (0.95 > 0.96 cycle)
has about 90 strings added or changed.  I believe development builds
(release candidates) will being rolling out soon, so it would be great
to get more localization completed so that it can be tested in those
early development builds.

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/glucose/

If you've run out of Sugar strings to complete, Please work on the
reduced-gnash.po as our upstream friends from Gnash are shooting for a
mid-January release (much smaller than the full Gnash.po)

http://translate.sugarlabs.org/projects/upstream_POT/