[Localization] Odp: polish wiki

Dominik Granada dgranada at frks.pl
Tue Jan 3 06:56:21 EST 2012

Gonzalo,

Many thanks for help with creating polish Wiki. I will check the words again and try to cut them a bit. Although I would quarrel over Messi :)

On the other issue - the index_pl.html file. The _en version you sent me is read-only. Can you send me an open one or I should find a way to extract the html?

Best
DG
www.olpc.pl