[Localization] Fwd: [translate-pootle] Pootle 2.5 translation templates updated

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 13:56:06 EST 2012

Dear Sugar Labs / OLPC / eToys / AbiWord l10n community.

I would like to ask all of you to check the status of your favorite
language on the locamotion.org Pootle instance.

http://pootle.locamotion.org/projects/pootle/

I hope to get our Pootle instance upgraded to the upcoming 2.5 release
in the near future and it would be wonderful to have as many of our
languages as complete as they can be for that release.  We owe a lot
of thanks to the makers of Pootle and the sincerest form of thanking
them right now is to translate their UI for the 2.5 release.

Warmest Regards,

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator