[Localization] Amharic language admin

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:16:13 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Almaz Insurance Agency, LLC.
<almazsolutions at yahoo.com> wrote:
> My Pootle username is dbekele and I would like to have admin privs. for the
> Amharic language
> translation project.
>
> Cheers!
> daniel

Dear Daniel,

You have been granted admin on Amharic language projects.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Administration_QuickStart

That will give you access to the "Commit to VCS" feature for most
projects.  Just a note that AbiWord is not yet set up for direct
commit to their SVN (it's not locally hosted), but we will work on
that.  In the meantime, ping me and I can commit files to their SVN
for you.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator