[Localization] General Pootle/Sugarlabs question: Has all translations been committed?

Aputsiaq Janussen aj at isit.gl
Sat Apr 21 12:37:58 EDT 2012

Hi,

Is it possible to get an overview of project that have had gotten now
translations, translations that haven't been committed yet?
I sometimes rush in and out to do a few translations, but do not
necessarily want to spend extra time writing notes to myself about
which files that I changed and/or which commits that failed.

It's of interest to the Danish translation group, where we are
debating whether to establish a model like Sugarlabs has done or not.

Best regards,
Aputsiaq