[Localization] Nepali language admin

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:36:40 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:36 PM, Aman Maharjan
<aman.maharjan at olenepal.org> wrote:
> Dear Localization,
>

>  As an active user for the Nepali language translation, I would like
> to request for Nepali language admin. My username in the sugarlabs is
> aman0115.
>
>  Hoping for a response.
>

> Thanking you,
> Aman
> intern, Open Learning Exchange Nepal
> Nepal

Dear Aman,

A request for lang-ne admin privs from our friends at OLE Nepal will
always be granted.  You now have lang admin on lang-ne.

Please review this page to learn about the new options you will see in
Pootle, in particular, 'Commit to VCS".  Please review and commit
lang-ne PO files so that they are in the repo for future builds.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Administration_QuickStart