[Localization] New tool for tracking L10n commits

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Sep 2 14:19:55 EDT 2011

On 02.09.2011, at 18:14, Chris Leonard wrote:

> Bert,
>
> Would it be possible to limit what gets sent to
> http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/pootle-commits to only those
> commits made by user Pootle?
>
> I do not want to flood the list with every eToys commit, only those
> from user Pootle.

It only forwards those in the Etoys po/ directory, no other Etoys commits.

> In addition, Aleksey modified the subject coming from git to the format
>
> Commit to [chat] by [anderson861.] for [mn]
>
> The first bracketed entry is the po file name, the second is the
> lang-admin using the commit priv and the third is the language code.
> This makes it easy t ovisually scan the subject lines, as well as t
> ocopy paste from the message list and parse it with a spreadsheet.

I can prefix it by "Commit to [etoys]" but the rest of the subject is just the first line of the log message ("Commit from Sugar Labs: Translation System by user cjl.: 7 of 7 messages translated (0 fuzzy).")

That is, unless someone can come up with a more suitable post-commit hook invocation than this:

svnnotify \
        --repos-path "$REPOS" \
        --revision "$REV" \
        --from commits at etoys.squeak.org \