[Localization] Fwd: Updated 11.2.0 schedule

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Fri May 13 23:04:35 EDT 2011

Forwarding to L10n list

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org>
Date: Fri, May 13, 2011 at 12:38 PM
Subject: Updated 11.2.0 schedule
To: OLPC Devel <devel at lists.laptop.org>

Hi,

Due to various travel arrangements and movement on the XO-1.75 front,
we have delayed the 11.2.0 release by a few weeks from its original
plan (which would have already had us in feature freeze).

We also have some stability concerns: the current development images
have various regressions (mostly on the Sugar and activities side)
compared to our previous stable release, and we may not be able to fix
all of these in time for the release. The release notes will be as
painfully true as needed in pointing out these issues. If the issues
remain serious then deployments may wish to simply consider it as a
preview for the release that follows, where we'll aim to improve on
11.2.0.

The new schedule is:

Bug-fixes only (feature freeze): May 23rd