[Localization] turtleart-activity.po

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 13:59:33 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 8:21 AM, Alexandro Colorado <jza at openoffice.org> wrote:
> I have issues uploading (via pootle) the po files. Who is the admin of
> pootle since I need the permissions to do so.

Dear Alexandro,

The "issue" you are having is that you are not a language admin for
Spanish. The existing lang-es admins are homunq, PilarSaenz, and
RafaelOrtiz, but the first two haven't been very active recently and
I'm sure Rafael would appreciate some help with the lang-admin duties.

Our process for requesting lang-admin is simple.  Post a request to
the L10n list with your Pootle username (jza) and ask for language
admin priv for lang-es.  This keeps the process open and community
driven.  If the existing admins have no substantive objections (which
I doubt would occur), you will be granted lang-admin privs, which will
include upload of PO files (with overwrite), which you are expected to
use carefully.

For a quick intro t olang-admin role in Pootle please read:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Administration_QuickStart

Post your request to the list and you'll most likely get lang-es admin
shortly thereafter.