[Localization] turtleart-activity.po

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 07:13:31 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 5:02 AM, Markus Schlager <m.slg at gmx.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Jun 2011, Markus Schlager wrote:
>
>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> Some time ago I already mentioned the strange behavior of some
>> Etoys-po-files where translations of certain strings get lost when
>> updating the po-files from the templates. This ist still an issue.
>>
>> Now I'm encountering the same problem when updating fructose 0.84: string
>> 68 "set heading" looses its translation and get's marked fuzzy with a
>> wrong translation "seth"  (instead of "setze Richtung").
>>
>> Markus
>
> And, I still cannot commit this file:
>
> Failed to commit file: [GIT] push of
> ('/var/lib/pootle/checkouts/fructose84/turtleart-activity', 'po/de.po')
> failed: Host key fingerprint is
> 4f:5e:5c:7f:ca:94:49:9d:2e:77:85:86:7c:de:56:f1 +--[ RSA 2048]----+ | . |
> | . . o+| | o *.E| | . *.=o| | S . o.=o*| | + . oooo| | o o | | | | |

Markus,

For what it is worth, I have been updating my local copies of some of
the PO files by hand in order to keep the translations current while
the Pootle issues sort themselves out. I do this because it has been
important to keep turtle-art-es.po current. I could do the same for
.de if you can keep me abreast of the changes. Hopefully this is a
temporary remedy.

regards.

-walter

--