[Localization] Honey Templates issues

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 23:42:14 EDT 2011

Dear Language Admins,

We have been having problems with some templates for Honey Activities.
 We are working on resolving them, but in the meantime, I would like
to ask language admins to avoid using the "Update from Templates and
"Update from CVS" functions in Pootle.  There are additional issues
with pt_BR that are being investigated.

I have manually updated all Honey templates in all languages (except
pt_BR), so we should be good for a while.  This update has added
strings that need localization and commit for the upcoming 11.2.0
release from OLPC, so please review your language's Honey project and
complete and commit the PO files so that the 11.2.0 release has the
latest L10n.

There are strings in need of completion in every language, but in
particular, work should be completed and committed for the targeted
languages of the deployment-oriented 11.2.0 release from OLPC:

English (US)
Spanish
French
German