[Localization] Updated POT for 2.9

Keith BOWES zooplah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:45:55 EDT 2011

Je 2011-Jul-19 je 21:07, Chris Leonard skribis:

> It's only two strings, online should be easy and quick.
I tried.  I filled in the strings and pushed the likeliest button to
actually do something, "Suggest" and it didn't do didly, other than
saying that I suggested that translation.  What a PITA!  I guess it's
just not idiot-proof enough for me, but it really made me mad that I
couldn't do such a simple task in Pootle.  Eh, I guess I'll just upload
the latest .po and .strings files to my server.