[Localization] Updated POT for 2.9

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:20:44 EDT 2011

Dear Keith,

I'm sorry you've found it frustrating, please give me a chance to
improve your Pootle experience.

Each language has permissions individually configured and generally
under the control of the language admin.  This is one element of
distributing the burden of managing the L10n process, however, it can
fall through if there is no lang-admin (as is the case for some of the
languages added when we uploaded Abiword, like Esperanto).

I have made an adjsutment to the default Esperanto permissions as well
as giving you specific permissions to review Esperanto suggestions, so
you can now go in and "approve" your pending suggestions.  If you
would like to serve as Esperanto language admin, please make a request
to the localization list, and it would surely be granted.

You should not judge Pootle too harshly, it just takes a little
adjustment to get things rolling smoothly sometimes (particuoaroy
permissions for a "new" language.  The AbiWord upload was a
multi-faceted project and with some assistance in reporting
difficulties, we can easily remedy them.

cjl