[Localization] Special request to Spanish localizers

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:16:53 EDT 2011

There are a number of South American indigenous languages that are
gearing up for localization efforts.

As it is generally far easier to find localizers bilingual in Spanish
and the indigenous tongue (Aymara, Quechua, Nuahuatl, Huasetec, etc.)
I will be working to provide PO files that have had the msgstr text
replaced with Spanish instead of English.

For this to work properly, we need to have completed lang-es PO files
to work from.  There are some incomplete PO files in Honey that I
would liek ot include (particularly the TamTam Suite).  There are also
pending suggestions in a number of projects.

Can our Spanish localizers please make a special effort to review and
complete our lang-es PO files in advance of our making these
arrangements for the South American indigenous languages.