[Localization] Updated POT for 2.9

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:04:51 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 6:34 PM, Keith BOWES <zooplah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Je 2011-Jul-19 je 03:07, Chris Leonard skribis:
>>
>> All AbiWord Localizers,
>>
>> Revision 30059 AbiWord 2.9 POT now uploaded to all languages on Pootle.
>>
>> Please check your favorite language for completion.
>>
> Cool.  I guess I'll need to do that online, as PO uploading doesn't
> work.  Eh.

It's only two strings, online should be easy and quick.

Uploading is available in Pootle, if you are registered and logged in.

Typically a logged in user is offered upload as suggestions, or upload
with conflicts being made suggestions; however, upload with overwrite
is a specifically granted privilege level due to it's potential for
abuse or simply unintended consequences.

Privs are generally set on a per language basis, so the granularity of
privs can vary.