[Localization] My recent activity

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 23:14:34 EST 2011

Just FYI.  In case anyone is wondering why my name has suddenly appeared as
the most recent activity on many languages, I have been going through and
cleaning up some "suggestion link spam" that ended up in our Pootle server a
little while ago.  You may have seen it.  A funny looking very long URL
added as a suggestion in odd places.  It looks like it was the work of some
link-spam bot or something.  In any event, these are clearly not useful
suggestions and I have been doing a review and clean-up of the language
projects from A to Z.