[Localization] Glucose and Fructose

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 11:03:11 EDT 2011

Dear Localizers,

I'd like to remind everyone to focus their efforts on completing the
Glucose and Fructose projects for the upcoming Sugar 0.94 release.

In many cases, 10% completion is tantalizingly close and just requires
a concerted push of effort to get there.  Getting the Current Glucose
finished has the added bonus of more-or-less completing the string set
present in Glucose 0.92 9currently in the OLPC 11.2.0 builds) the
Glucose 0.92 project is easily backfilled from a completed Glucose
project, so please focus on the current version.

I'd also like to remind everyone that recruiting other localizers is a
tremendous contribution that can really multiply your own efforts.
Just about every language needs more people working on it and as we
build our capacity we can leverage it to improve the L10n of the
upstream bits that we pull into Sugar activities and OLPC builds.