[Localization] [Systems] updating pootle and creating branches

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Sep 30 10:12:50 EDT 2010

On 09/30/10 14:08, தங்கமணி அருண் wrote:
> Hi Tomeu,
>
> I am working as Linux System Admin. I have experience in administering
> Apache and Git.
>
> So.i am ready to take care of system admin tasks.

That's great, we could use more sysadmins :-)

Can you come on FreeNode channel #sugar any time to talk with "bernie"
for an (informal) interview and to discuss possible tasks? Actually, I
might be away from the keyboard soon, but be persistent and eventually I
will respond.

If you haven't done so, please create an account for yourself in the
wiki and subscribe to the systems mailing list at
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/