[Localization] [Sugar-devel] 0.90 localization

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Wed Sep 29 03:41:12 EDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 20:34, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 12:59 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>>

>> Ok, what was happening is that Walter was checking the Spanish .po for
>> TurtleArt and it had not been merged from the templates.
>>
>> Language administrators need to do so from time to time by clicking
>> the "update the files from templates" link in the Files tab.
>>
>> Btw, do we have documented somewhere what language admins need to do?
>>

> There is a page that needs some improvement and updating that would be the
> appropriate place to document the update templates task for lang admins.
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Administration_QuickStart

Have added this section:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Administration_QuickStart#Catching_up_with_new_strings_to_translate

Would be good if language admins could do what is said there so they
get the latest strings from 0.90.

And also, if someone could double check that what is said is true and
cannot cause harm.

Regards,

Tomeu