[Localization] updating pootle and creating branches

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Tue Sep 28 04:12:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

time is getting tight and we need to release 0.90.0 and branch so
development can continue.

Can we put together in this thread all the knowledge we have available
about how to do that? Links to the wiki are best, but anything will be
useful.

To be specific, what we need to do is:

- update the Glucose and Fructose projects by pulling from git,
- create Glucose and Fructose branches for 0.86, 0.88 and 0.90.

One of the most urgent things is getting shell access to
translate.sugarlabs.org, can someone add my public ssh key to it?

Thanks,

Tomeu