[Localization] Adding Sanskrit language - code 'SA'

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 11:09:55 EDT 2010

I'd be happy to set up Sanskrit as a new language (with you as the language
admin) on our Pootle server and to add the etoys templates.  There are a few
questions that I need answered to set the language up properly.

You've provided the ISO-639-1 code (sa) for Sanskrit already.

Can you tell me the number of plural forms and describe how pluralization is
applied (plural equation).  There is more information on these questions at
this page:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Language_Setup

cjl

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Shrikant Jamadagni <shrikantaj at yahoo.co.in