[Localization] Please commit Etoys translations

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 13:47:14 EDT 2010

Bert,

As thangam.arunx at gmail.com mentioned that there are no currently active
Tamil language admins, I went ahead and performed the Commit ot VCS for the
Tamil etoys files.

It is far preferable for a native speaker to act as language admin and that
they use the Review tab to go over the files before they are committed to
clean up any minor or major errors that might cause issues.

Is there anyone on the list willing to serve as the Tamil language admin?

cjl