[Localization] Cannot commit abacus.po

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:19:51 EDT 2010

SImon,

It would be highly desirable to have one of the Sugar Labs server admin
group trained up on those procedures (Pootle-git connection).  I can handle
a number of community facing help requests through the Pootle admin
interface (lang admins, add existing projects to a language, etc.), but I am
not in a position to handle that back-end connection to the git repository
tasks.

cjl