No subject

Thu Sep 9 06:28:54 EDT 2010

master -> origin/master You asked me to pull without telling me which
branch you want to merge with, and 'branch.sucrose-0.82.merge' in your
configuration file does not tell me either. Please specify which branch
you want to merge on the command line and try again (e.g. 'git pull
<repository> <refspec>'). See git-pull(1) for details. If you often merge
with the same branch, you may want to configure the following variables in
your configuration file: branch.sucrose-0.82.remote = <nickname>
branch.sucrose-0.82.merge = <remote-ref>  remote.<nickname>.url = <url>
remote.<nickname>.fetch = <refspec> See git-config(1) for details.

?

Markus