[Localization] Subject: Re: VERY long string in etoys

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Wed Mar 10 05:00:59 EST 2010

On 09/03/2010, at 6:45 AM, June03 wrote:

> I have to comment on the long string. As a translator I actually like
> that string, and ideally it should come first amongst the strings for
> the particular activity: it gives me an overview of the activity and
> agreat chance to make sure the terminology is consistent. And adds a
> lit if words to my translated count/percentage, lol

June, I agree with you that it's a useful string. Ideally its text should be first in order, to give us more context for the following strings. However, splitting it up into consecutive but separate strings makes it easier to translate. (All the words still count. ;) )

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team