[Localization] Cannot see who suggestion is from

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 23:55:57 EST 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:06 AM, Cris <anderson861 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm in reviewing the suggestions, and I'd like to see which user
> submitted the suggestion like was possible with the old Pootle
> interface.  Is this something I need to turn on, or is it not possible
> anymore?
>
> Thanks
>
> Cris Anderson

Cris,

I have done some further investigation and it looks like many of the
suggestions on the lang-mn etoys project are from a user:versionmerge.  This
is not a registered Pootle user on our server, so I have a theory that these
are suggestions that pre-existed the migration from Pootle 1.2 to Pootle 2.0
(Sugar Labs / OLPC server was migrated recently).  It is possible that the
migration process lost some information about who made the suggestions, and
the suggestor name has been substituted with user:versionmerge during the
migration process.

I'm not sure of this, but it is my current working theory.  I can see that
on other projects, suggestions made since the migration do properly show the
suggesting users identity.