[Localization] Speed of an average translator ...

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 10:34:41 EST 2010

250 is the industry standard for experienced translators. However, as
others have pointed out on the list, you will be slower if you do not
have a terminology.
Also, ensure that you allocate time for doing quality checks via the
pootle tools as well as in the actual software while doing your
schedule.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--