[Localization] Attention: Language Admins

Yuan Chao yuanchao at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:15:08 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com> wrote:
> Please log on to your language projects and begin reviewing and committing
> them.  The string freeze is not scheduled until March 1st, but with the new
> Pootle 2.0 user interface, the message format checks are more easily
> reviewable than ever before and there will be many opportunities to make
> incremental, but substantial, improvements to the translation quality of
> your language's projects.
Hi cjl,

  I'm trying to commit the POs marksed as "not checked" in Pootle 2.0. Most
of them become "checked" without problem. However, I've got some of them
with the following error:

Failed to commit file: [GIT] pull failed (['git', '--git-dir',
'/var/lib/pootle/checkouts/fructose82/calculate-activity/.git',
'pull']): You asked me to pull without telling me which branch you
want to merge with, and 'branch.sucrose-0.82.merge' in your
configuration file does not tell me either. Please specify which
branch you want to merge on the command line and try again (e.g. 'git
pull <repository> <refspec>'). See git-pull(1) for details. If you
often merge with the same branch, you may want to configure the
following variables in your configuration file:
branch.sucrose-0.82.remote = <nickname>  branch.sucrose-0.82.merge =
<refspec> See git-config(1) for details.

Do you know how should I fix them? Thanks.

--
Best regards,
Yuan Chao