[Localization] Attention: Language Admins

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:09:41 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 10:18 AM, Danishka Navin <danishka at gmail.com> wrote:

> what happened to the pootle.po translation file?

The Pootle server that hosts the Pootle UI strings is:

 http://pootle.locamotion.org/

That group uses the following e-mail list:

http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum=translate-pootle

We have in the past hosted a set of pootle.po files locally and sent locally
translated Poolte UI strings to the upstream.  We can possibly re-visit
hosting Pootle UI strings, but it is probably best if new language projects
work directly on the Pootle hosting instance for loaclizing the Poolte UI
itself.

cjl.