[Localization] Split Etoys translations

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Aug 16 15:43:36 EDT 2010

Hi,

for the upcoming release we split the one huge etoys.po into more manageable chunks:

	http://etoys.squeak.org/svn/trunk/po/

This is our new subversion repository. Could Pootle directly use that? Or is is git-only?

We think the best plan would be to rename the current Etoys project on pootle to "etoys-old", and add a new project named "etoys".

We opened a ticket for this some time ago. Now it gets more urgent, the Sugar release is near:

	http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/2037

Please ping me on IRC if you need to coordinate this. Or just do it and let us know :)

Thanks,

- Bert - (for the Etoys developers)