[Localization] Installing a language pack

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Fri Apr 16 23:49:29 EDT 2010

On 16/04/2010, at 10:52 PM, Clytie Siddall wrote:

>> For an 8.2 series Sugar, you will find the relevant language pack here:
>> http://people.sugarlabs.org/sayamindu/langpacks/8.2/

OK, I downloaded the Vietnamese langpack onto my XO, since it's now so chummy with our home wireless net. I can see the langpack in Sugar Commander.

Sugar Commander is a Journal enhancement I also downloaded. When I have the opportunity to access a new package-management system, I always go shopping. ;)

However, the instructions on the wiki page are:

> as root, run the script (eg: sh rw_lang_pack_v2.sh).

so I went to the Terminal, and ran:

sudo sh vi_lang_pack_v2.sh

but the shell said it couldn't find that file.

I think this is the same problem Nancie faced originally, but I can't find the email from back then.

Please advise. :(

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team