[Localization] How to commit

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 15:50:26 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 4:40 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> Hi Sayamindu,
>
> it seems as if pressing the Commit link on the Etoys project does not
> push the po into git.
>
> E.g., the German translation was updated and I pressed the commit link:
>
> http://translate.sugarlabs.org/de/etoys/etoys.po
>
> but is not yet in git:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/etoys/plain/po/de/etoys.po
>
> OTOH, the Japanese translation was committed successfully a few days
> ago:
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/etoys/log/
>
> So, what am I doing wrong?
>
> Also, this might be the problem why the French translation did not yet
> show up. Could you check whether there are more languages with pending
> commits?

I'm having a deja-vu or something, but Changelog in the Etoys
directory again(??) had a conflict (which is very odd - since we do
not touch the Changelog file in the Pootle end). I fixed it and
pushed. Only the git push part was stuck - the rest had been happening
normally, so if anyone had committed any file update - the change
should get merged.

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--