[Localization] [Sugar-devel] Help activity

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Mon May 25 20:17:32 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

Caroline Meeks <solutiongrove at gmail.com> writes:

> We talked a bit about the Help Activity in Paris.  I've taken our discussion
> and written it up here:  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/Help
>
> Please take a look and edit this spec and start to think about how it should be
> implemented.

Thanks.

> It may not be worth translating it before it is rewritten.

If "translating" equates to "translating the flossmanuals" I think it's
worth anyway, whether these pages goes into the Help activity or not.

Idea: why not have a mediawiki_syntax2sugar_display converter?  Then we
could create a Help activity based on content from the Sugar wiki.  Or a
Tutorials activity based on all tutorials from the wiki.  Or others
WikiBrowse activities based on other slices of the WikiPedia.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien