[Localization] Esperanto translation team

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed May 20 09:00:39 EDT 2009

On 05/20/2009 02:44 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
> On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Simon Schampijer<simon at schampijer.de>  wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there already a translation team for Esperanto, or has there been
>> efforts into that direction?
>>

> Not that I know of. Want to start one ? :-)
>
> -sdg-

I am not a native :) But I think it would be nice to have. So I would
write an email to the local Esperanto group and see if they are
interested. Of course if someone else knows of interested people,
efforts etc, or whom we could contact, please post here or contact them
directly. For example the Esperanto wikipedia team seems quite active.

Regards,
    Simon