[Localization] Status of Pootle

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 09:10:20 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,
I realize that there is some confusion regarding the status of Pootle.
I guess I should have been a bit more clear about the status of
Pootle, and should have kept people up to date about the move - my
apologies for not doing that.

Regarding Pootle, we are waiting for the physical move of the server
awk to the W91 co-lo facility. A couple of totally unanticipated
events till now have delayed the shift, and right now, at the moment,
we are waiting for the machine's RAM to be upgraded to 4 GB (from an
existing 2) before the move is made. While this is lengthening the
delay, I suppose as a end result, the server will be much faster and
more responsive than the current one due to the increased memory. Dogi
has been helping us a lot in the migration process, and he has
promised to let us know as soon as the move is made.

I will try to keep everyone updated as I get more updates.

Thanks for understanding,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta