[Localization] Scratch file munged

Evelyn Eastmond evelyn at media.mit.edu
Sun Mar 1 23:23:43 EST 2009

Dear Clytie,

Thank you for all the careful testing of the Scratch translation file.  We
are about to release a private Scratch beta this week, and we will be
updating *all* the PO files and sending the announcement out to translators
to complete the translations on the OLPC Pootle server as well as test the
translations in the new Scratch beta application.

When that happens, I will be careful to see that the PO files are all UTF8
encoded and that they remain that way from day to day.
Please do email me directly if you run into more issues with the Scratch
file specifically, especially as we go into beta for the next few weeks,
which is the best time for us to reconcile these issues before sending out a
brand new version of Scratch with new translation files.

Thank you again!
Best,
Evelyn

Evelyn Eastmond