[Localization] [Sugar-devel] French Help Activity

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Jun 12 06:27:28 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 21:42, LASKE, Lionel (C2S)<LLASKE at c2s.fr> wrote:

> But of course, we want to go further. Since the last SugarCamp Paris, we
> dream to build the Help activity in French.
>
> I know there was already a talk on the Help activity recently on this
> mailing list but it was more about maintainability issue.
>

> My point of view is slightly different today: is there a way to do quickly a
> “one shot” build of the Help Activity in French ?

I think that should be doable, have you already looked the sources? It
may be a simple matter of changing the html files and the bundle id,
then rezipping. See here for more info about bundles:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Almanac/Activity_Bundles

I'm not sure who is maintaining Help right now. Would be good to hear
other opinions.

Regards,

Tomeu