[Localization] 'Software update' is not translated

noutash at paiwastoon.com.af noutash at paiwastoon.com.af
Wed Jun 10 01:25:58 EDT 2009

Greetings All,

I downloaded and installed the latest Dari (fa_AF) and Pashto (ps)
language packs from http://people.sugarlabs.org/sayamindu/langpacks/8.2/
However few words for example 'Software update' under Control Panel remain
in English.

I searched all po files on translate.sugarlabs.org and all instances of
'Software update' is translated. What could be the problem? Is there
somewhere in the sugar software that I can look to diagnose?

The other word that remains in English is the 'Navigation' toolbar icon on
Help activity. How can I translate that?

Thanks kindly
Basir