[Localization] Slight problem with git status and Etoys

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Jul 6 16:56:51 EDT 2009

On 06.07.2009, at 20:26, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Due to a small bug which I had managed to overlook, the git status
> message for Etoys showed "Latest file committed" even when the file
> was actually in pending status. I fixed this just now. If possible,
> please revisit the Etoys project page for your language, and if the
> file status says not committed, you can commit it.

Could you check if ko.po has been fixed? In the last committed version
I get a lot of msgfmt errors:

Content/po/etoys/ko.po:13452: end-of-line within string
Content/po/etoys/ko.po:13453: end-of-line within string
Content/po/etoys/ko.po:13454: end-of-line within string
Content/po/etoys/ko.po:13455: end-of-line within string
Content/po/etoys/ko.po:13456: end-of-line within string
Content/po/etoys/ko.po:13457: end-of-line within string

- Bert -