[Localization] New Turkish Translation for Etoys

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 14:23:45 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 11:20 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta<sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:55 PM, Bert Freudenberg<bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
>>
>> On 04.07.2009, at 05:54, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> The file was merged and uploaded yesterday :-).
>>
>> I do not see it in Etoys git. In fact, I see no Pootle commits after
>> May 21st. What's up?
>>

> It was only merged and uploaded - not committed. However, no commits
> overall after 21st May sounds odd.. I'll take a look.

Thanks for pointing this out. It looks like my ugly hack of showing
commit status (pending/committed) was a bit messed up wrt etoys
directory structure. It is now fixed, and should work fine. I'll send
out a separate announcement to the l10n list in case anyone thought
that their etoys file was committed when it had been not.
Thanks,
Sayamindu

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta