[Localization] [Sugar-devel] Exception for 'View Details' option for the object palette in the journal

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Thu Jan 29 05:18:07 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:02, Simon Schampijer <simon at schampijer.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is another little piece that is missing to meet the spec at
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Designs/Journal#04
>
> The string is new - so no existing strings are effected.

I would like to see this feature added because the detailed view of an
entry is a bit hidden in the small button on the right side of the
list view.

Adding this option to the palette would help people realize earlier
that there's a more detailed view and afterwards I expect people to
click on the small button.

But I guess it's the localization team that knows how convenient is
adding this change at this moment.

Regards,

Tomeu