[Localization] Nepali language admin

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:41:57 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 9:01 PM, Pradosh Kharel
<pradosh.kharel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>         I am an intern working for OLE Nepal. Bryan has assigned me to be
> the administrator for the Nepali language translation on pootle. The current
> admins have supposedly been inactive for a long time. What am I supposed to
> do, as an admin? Thank you for the help.

See http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Localization and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle for descriptions of roles and
necessary actions. Mostly admins should be aware of news on this
mailing list, and give localizers the needed permissions according to
the roles they feel qualified for. Once in a while administrators need
to go in and commit strings in Pootle.

> Cheers,
> Pradosh

And Children are my nation.