[Localization] ta-profolio

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 17:58:16 EST 2009

As an activity maintainer, how do I find out about newly translated PO
files; alas, with Turtle Art (and TAPortfolio) there is some hand work
involved in generating the necessary SVG files from the PO files.
(Thank you Carlo for doing the translation; I'll generate a version
with Italian support ASAP).

-walter

--
Walter Bender