[Localization] TurtleArtPortfolio

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:52:18 EST 2009

On Sat, Feb 14, 2009 at 4:48 PM,  <s.boutayeb at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Sayamindu,
>
> In the Turtle Art Portfolio activity, the Commit button is missing in the French
> localization.
>
> Is it on purpose?
>
> Thanks
>
> Samy

Hello all,
I must apologise for the confusion here.
When a project is added to Pootle, the git integration does not happen
automatically (except for pre-existing files). So unless I do some
manual script magic at the Pootle end, you will not see the commit
button. Due to some problems (git conflicts, which needed some time
from my end to be resolved), the manual script running was being held
up a bit. Everything is fixed now, and you should be able to see the
commit buttons as now :-).
Thanks,
Sayamindu

PS: From this week, I'll be putting the hack scripts that I use to
maintain the sync between Pootle and the various git repos into a Git
repo @ Sugarlabs. I plan to supply some kind of documentation with
that, which should help people figure out better what is happening
under the hood

--
Sayamindu Dasgupta