[Localization] What happened with German and French keyboard layouts?

Nicholas Bodley nbodley at speakeasy.net
Thu Feb 12 11:49:42 EST 2009

The recent G1G1 included Europe, just about sure, which meant that these
two letter layouts were really needed in some countries. However, the last
I heard, some months ago, OLPC was not going to make them available. I'd
love to know what was done for French and German keyboard countries; an
off-list reply is OK with me, but might be of interest to the whole list.

Best regards,

--
Nicholas Bodley /|*|\ Waltham, Mass. (USA)
amateur internationalist