[Localization] [ANNOUNCE] Pootle is shifting

Markus Schlager m.slg at gmx.de
Wed Apr 22 16:20:56 EDT 2009

Hi Sayamindu,

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Sayamindu Dasgupta wrote:

> Hello Markus,
>
> On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 1:23 AM, Markus Schlager <m.slg at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi Sayamindu,
>>
>> What a difference in performance! Great! Looks like even comments are
>> working now with etoys.po - is this true?
>
> Yes - performance should be much better now.
>

>> So far I encountered this problem:
>>
>> When trying to 'update' etoys.po I get
>> ----8X---------------------------------------------------
>> (http://translate.sugarlabs.org/de/etoys/index.html?editing=1&doupdate=1&updatefile=etoys.po)
>>

>> Error
>> [GIT] pull failed (['git', '--git-dir', u'/srv/pootle/checkouts/etoys/.git',
>> 'pull']): Host key verification failed. fatal: The remote end hung up
>> unexpectedly
>
> It should be fixed now. Let me know if you see any error again.

It lookes like commiting etoys.po works, the result shows up at
http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/etoys/commit/,

but when I tried to update etoys.po right thereafter, I got a

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to
maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.9 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.6-2ubuntu4.1 with Suhosin-Patch
mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.5.2 mod_ssl/2.2.9 OpenSSL/0.9.8g Server at
translate.sugarlabs.org Port 80

Is this due to maintenance or due to what I did?

Markus