[Localization] Changing languages in Sugar

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:37:24 EDT 2009

I would like to test several different language versions of Sugar
activities. Is there a simple command or script to change languages?
This is completely separate from the question of changing keyboards,
which I know how to do.

If there is a way to do this, does it take account of the cached tiles
in Turtle Art? If not, I will have to manually empty the cache
directory,

~/.sugar/default/org.laptop.TurtleArtActivity/data

whenever I change UI language.

And Children are my nation.