[Localization] [Announce] Sugar control panel updater in Glucose

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 23:31:44 EDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 26, 2008 at 2:46 AM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
> The update tool in Sugar control panel is in Glucose.
> You won't get a commit link for this since I dont have commit access
> to it yet, and it's hosted from Scotts personal repository, and I'm
> not sure if that is going to be the final location for it. However,
> I'll sync the translations of this thing every week till a solution is
> found.
> It may not be string frozen yet, so I put it in Glucose.
> Thank you,
> Sayamindu

   I think the CP is being integrated to Sugar control panel so
sugar.po will contain strings for the CP...  Is the packaging of the
separated sugar-update-control.po correct ?
   This module contains plural forms, so could you fix plural-forms
header if this module will be used independent to sugar.po?

Thanks,
/Korakurider