[Localization] 8.2 Languages, Keyboards and Layouts

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:29:43 EDT 2008

Hi Sayamindu,

I added this URL
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Localization/Changing_Keyboard_Layout

to the localization section of the 8.2 release notes:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Release_notes/8.2.0#Languages_and_keyboards

Let me know if that description is correct.

Also, I noticed that the list of languages and the Locale language table
are not exactly the same. e.g. Portuguese (Portugal and Brazil) is in
table but not in the list. Those two sections should list the same
languages, right? If so, can you correct that?

Maybe we should alphabetize them both to check more easily...

See also the changes to the supported keyboard section.

Any other comments, questions or issues with this section, please speak
up now. I want to call it done!

Thanks,

Greg S